Sunday, September 16, 2012

Favorite Part


Throughout the past two weeks, each and every experience was an unforgettable one.  Some of my favorites include the ride on the London Eye, Disneyland Paris, and the individual trip to Palace of Versailles.  The London Eye was amazing for so many reasons but really just because it was such a unique experience.  We were able to see the city of London and some of its most popular attractions.  Disneyland Paris was one of the best days because it was like being a little kid again running around the park to all the different rides.  It was also really awesome because I have been fortunate enough to visit Disney world in Florida and also Disneyland in California, and can now say I’ve been to Disneyland Paris.  As I have learned so much about the Palace of Versailles in my history classes throughout high school it was incredible to see the real thing in person.  The courtyard and gardens were probably some of the most beautiful landscaping I have ever seen.  The trip as a whole was an unbelievable experience and one to remember for a lifetime.  

Kelsey Scamman

No comments:

Post a Comment